Admin Introduction: Flora

View previous topic View next topic Go down

<

Admin Introduction: Flora Empty Admin Introduction: Flora

✿Admin Introduction: Flora✿
--------------------
    Hey! Kirin and I decided to admin introductions so you guys can get to know us a little better Smile Here I go?
    I'm the coder/programmer for FW, and we started this site on February 9th, 2015. Although I had never joined GirlSense, Kirin did and she loved it. We did join a website that was inspired by GirlSense called Designers' Society. It was super fun and we both loved it until the site started changing so much and it just got so confusing to use. Kirin and I decided to try and remake a version of GirlSense since there wasn't really any other site like it besides Designers' Society, that now was very confusing to use.
    So here we are. Kirin and I will continue to work the best that we can to provide this site for you. I know there will be bumps and hard spots on the way, but we're hopefully here to stay Smile
    I hope all of you lovely members enjoy this site and it becomes a home to you where you can express yourself, make friends, be part of a growing community, and find something you're [censored] for.
    I think that's about all I have to say. Thank you all for being part of this community and for joining. Be sure to PM me if you have any questions, concerns, etc. I'm here for you guys!

Flora
Flora
Admin

Buttons : -528

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Admin Introduction: Flora :: Comments

mykelbe

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:07 am by mykelbe

Lovely introduction!

Back to top Go down

Flora

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:07 am by Flora

mykelbe wrote:Lovely introduction!

Thank you so much Smile

Back to top Go down

Vincent

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:07 pm by Vincent

i love this site im here to say i love your intro and also i hope you never make it confusing here and just let this site stay the way it is its perfection

Back to top Go down

Flora

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:11 pm by Flora

@Vincent thank you! That means a lot Smile and I don't plan on changing the site's design anytime soon! (And if I will it won't be super drastic)

Back to top Go down

Vincent

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:12 pm by Vincent

thats amazing so excited to be here wow

Back to top Go down

Purple

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:18 pm by Purple

Thank you for creating this website. Smile

Back to top Go down

Flora

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:01 pm by Flora

Purple wrote:Thank you for creating this website. Smile

Aw thank you so much Smile It's been a pleasure!

Back to top Go down

Purple

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:01 pm by Purple

You're welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum